- “This is Alton Kastle for the only news you need: the HoloNet News!”
- ―Alton Kastle
Alton Kastle was a male broadcaster who worked for HoloNet News during the reign of the Galactic Empire. He claimed to present the news as it was, but he was actually biased toward the Empire, using his broadcasts to spread Imperial propaganda to improve the Empire's image.
Rise of the Old Masters
While the rebels are waiting for Gall Trayvis's message, Alton explains about the stolen TIE Fighter that attacked the imperials but then he makes up a lie and says they attacked the citizens as well, but Zeb says that he and Ezra saved the citizens.
Call to Action
He is seen talking with Gall Trayvis about him revealing himself to The Empire, later, Trayvis put a bounty on the rebels.
Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- “A beloved citizen of Lothal, Minister Tua's life was cut short by this criminal band of rebels. If you see them, summon Imperial authorities immediately.”
- ―Alton Kastle reports on Maketh Tua's death[src]
Kastle made a transmission reporting the death of Maketh Tua, telling the citizens the falsehood that the rebels assassinated her.
- "Rise of the Old Masters" (Voice only)
- "Empire Day" (Voice only)
- "Call to Action" (First appearance) (Appears as hologram)