Clone Trooper armor was the battle armor worn by Clone Troopers during the Clone Wars. The armor was developed by the Kaminoans and saw two phases over the course of the war. ARC Troopers wore experimental Phase II armor until Phase II was used for all troopers. The second phase featured enhanced movement and breath filters.
Commander Grey and Captain Styles wore Clone Trooper armor adorned with red and black markings.
- Star Wars: Kanan (First appearance)
- "Empire Day" (Helmet only)
- "The Lost Commanders"
- "Relics of the Old Republic"
- "Always Two There Are"
- "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- "Wings of the Master"
- "Stealth Strike"
- "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- "The Honorable Ones"
- "The Forgotten Droid"
- "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- "Twilight of the Apprentice"