- “The Jedi are dead, but there is another path.”
- ―The Inquisitor
Throughout the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Inquisitor was tasked with hunting down the last of the Jedi so that the Emperor's plan would be complete.
Personality and TraitsEdit
The Inquisitor is described as cold and analytical. His intensity is based on the assignment he is on, as he tends to stay calm.
He notably sported dark-side tattoos leaking down from his eyes and on his forehead, either to show his welcomed affliction with the Force or to strike fear into his enemies.
Weapons and GearEdit
The Inquisitor wore dark-colored battle armor accompanied by various features such as grey stripes and an Imperial insignia on its shoulder plates.
He also used a double-bladed spinning lightsaber elegantly designed to end battles quickly, efficiently, and with a minimum of effort. The Inquisitor's lightsaber was equipped with several modes, such as the crescent-mode that keeps it single-bladed. There was also a disc-mode where a second blade is drawn, during so both blades can spin across the disc.
Its unique design served to unnerve the Inquisitor's enemies, particularly among the Jedi he hunts.
- Main article: Darth Vader
The Inquisitor answered only to Darth Vader and his master regarding news of his exploits across the galaxy.
- Main article: Kallus
The Inquisitor and Kallus worked very closely together, as they shared the same aim: to eliminate the Jedi.
- He will be voiced by Jason Isaacs.
- Despite his appearance and contrary to popular belief, the Inquisitor is not a Dark Lord of the Sith.
- His lightsaber is based on an unused concept from The Force Unleashed.
- The Inquisitor shares some familiar characteristics to Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, such as his double-bladed lightsaber.