Jho was the owner of Old Jho's Pit Stop, a small settlement, that welcomed the Lothal rebels. He was a friend of the rebel crew of the Ghost, who would occasionally use his settlement as a safe haven.
On the Empire's fifteenth anniversary, three TIE Pilots came into his bar looking at a certain Rodian known as Tseebo. One of the Pilots demanded Jho to put on the HoloNet broadcast, to honor Empire Day. Jho reluctantly did what he was told and when they left, he told the Rebels about the entire planet being placed on lock down because of their search for Tseebo.
Helping the Ghost Crew
Later, Chopper displayed a hologram of Old Jho who informs them that someone is here and demands to speak to them and did not take no as an answer. Minister Tua then comes in the hologram begging for the rebels' aid.
Jho later joined the Lothal Rebels along with Ryder Azadi and Morad and Marida Sumar, and welcomed Kanan and Ezra Bridger when the pair returned to Lothal to scout in preparation for a Rebellion attack on the Lothal Imperial Factory.
Later, we learn that Jho has been captured offscreen and executed by the Empire.
- "The Occupation" (Mentioned only)
- His voice is performed by Dee Bradley Baker, who provided the voice of all Clone Troopers in Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series, as well as the voice of Kassius Konstantine and Ephraim Bridger.
- His nametag reads "JHO" in the Outer Rim Basic font.
- Ithorian physiology prevents Jho from speaking Basic, thus explaining his use of a translator.
- Season 4 was the only season in which Jho did not appear.