- "How many times have you flown it?"
- "Me? Oh, I don't fly. Too dangerous. But theoretically, it should fly!"
- —Sabine Wren and Quarrie, as Hera Syndulla takes a B-Wing on a test flight
After the Rebellion suffered losses against the Galactic Empire during an attempted blockade run, Hera Syndulla and members of her crew came to Shantipole in order to retrieve the prototype B-Wing Starfighter. Quarrie was initially uninterested, as he did not believe Hera to be the right pilot for his ship. However, her story of growing up and dreaming of being a pilot swayed Quarrie's mind, and he allowed her to test the starfighter. After a successful test run, the starfighter was taken back to the Rebel Fleet. With the B-Wing's advanced weaponry, the rebels were able to break the Imperial blockade over Ibaar and deliver food to the planet's starving populace. Afterwards, Quarrie along with his astromech droid BG-81 left the fleet in order to oversee the production of more B-Wings for the rebel cause. He also installed a hyperdrive and an exterior astromech socket on the Phantom.
- He is voiced by Corey Burton, who previously voiced Count Dooku, Gobi Glie and Cad Bane in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. He also voiced Eesh Fahm in "Wings of the Master". He reprised his role as Gobi Glie in "Homecoming" and "Hera's Heroes".
- Quarrie's name is derived from the name of concept artist Ralph McQuarrie.
- Quarrie is the first character introduced in Rebels to appear in a LEGO set not based on the Rebels theme; he is featured as a minifigure in The Arrowhead, a set based on The Freemaker Adventures.
- "Wings of the Master" (First appearance)