Rebel Crewmen were members of the Rebellion who commonly crewed starships, such as the Pelta-class Frigate, Phoenix Home and several Alderaan Cruisers. One of these crewmen, Jun Sato was Commander of Phoenix Squadron.
Notable Rebel Crewmen
Rebel Crewmen wore large helmets with visors that covered their eyes. They occasionally had backpacks with additional gear. Their clothing consisted of simple blue or yellow tunics with pants and black boots.
- "Fire Across the Galaxy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- "The Lost Commanders"
- "Wings of the Master"
- "Blood Sisters"
- "Stealth Strike"
- "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- "The Forgotten Droid"
- "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- "The Holocrons of Fate"
- "The Antilles Extraction"
- "Imperial Super Commandos"
- "Iron Squadron"
- "An Inside Man"
- "Visions and Voices"
- "Trials of the Darksaber"
- "Secret Cargo"
- "Zero Hour"
- The Rebel crewman outfit is based off of concept drawings by Ralph McQuarrie for Rebel Alliance soldiers in A New Hope.